New Poems - Poems For Mothers - English New Poems

All Poems For Mother

Mother poem
Mother poems


                 (Be Entertaining Mom)

She is so innocent like Tom ,
And yet so cute like Jerry.
She makes me laugh like Flintstones
Yet she's understanding like Wilma. 
She is beautiful like Morticia Adams,
And loving like Gomes,
She is caring like Granny,
Yet witty like Tweety.
She's not just my Mother,
But my best friend. 


                        (Mother's Love)

Love and care, 
Stays in her heart, 
Beautifully sealed, 
With a ribbon of trust, 
Soft and tender, 
It's warm and calm, 
Peacefully resting, 
In her treasured mind. 


                                (Someone)

Someone who loves,
No matter how you are,
Someone who cares,
No matter what happens.
Someone who understands,
The deepest of your feelings,
Someone who shares,
The best trust you have ever found.
Someone who can never change,
Even if the whole world does,
That someone is your first love,
Well-known by everyone as 'mother'.


                              (Of Love)

Ever since I saw you,
I fell in love with you,
Within a second or few,
You looked so beautiful, mom.
Holding me carefully in your arms,
That first time you kissed my forehead,
I felt so good that I can't really tell,
You are so pure, my mom.
Just so wonderful like an angel,
Never to be found, even in heaven. 


                               (Mother)

Lady of love,
Care and compassion,
A woman so thoughtful,
To share your problems,
Someone whose heart,
Makes memories of gold,
An ocean of secrets,
Which are never told.


                              (A Friend)

Everyone has a friend called Mom,
Who looks after us all along.
Since the day of our birth,
She forgives our errors and forgets.
And never stops to love us,
Even if we continue our mistakes.


            
                                 (Mom)

She is to me my own,
In her love and care I have grown.
Mom is such a beautiful word
That spreads love and warmth every time it's heard.
She loves me like no other,
I am thankful I get to call her mother.




             (My Mother my Biggest Gift)


You gave me a million things,
God made your smile from sunshine,
And your heart from gold so fine.
Your eyes glisten like the night stars,
To make sure I am left with none of life's scars.


                        (My Beloved Mom)

The word 'mom' is such, 
That she gives you so much, 
Without you telling her a word, 
She understands how and what you feel, 
With her around, you can feel the zeal, 
'Mom' is the other word for dedication in life, 
Without her, it is most difficult to survive! 
I love you mom!


               (You are mine forever, Mom)

I asked god why you don't listen to me, 
He answered, can't you see, 
You have your mom, who is my messenger, 
She does everything for you, without any condition, 
That is her true strength and dedication,
Respect her coz she is an angel in your life, 
Thanks mom, I got the point, thanks for being there, 
I know you do and will always care
Thanks for everything mom!

           


                           (To my mom)

To mom,
That pretty smile of yours,
The heart so pure as gold,
Your healing touch gives me strength,
The strength to survive,
Mom, you are my support of life, 
Mom, you are my friend,
With you, I am so carefree,
There is nothing to pretend,
Thanks for being such a wonderful mom,
I am blessed to belong,
To you, I love you mom!

         (Mom yo know it all)
                     
You know I love you to the core 
Mom you are the angel in my life 
You are my support in all the strive 
One single day when you are not around 
I so miss your love that surrounds 
Mom you are the one I want to thank 
You are the one I can bank 
Upon in my life 
Thank you so much for your love 
A love which I can't repay back in life 
Mom amidst all the things you do 
Your love has always shined so bright,
You are the heart that beats in me
Thank you so much mom!

                               ( Glory )


She's got hands like cotton, tender and soft
with which she holds me in her arms.
Her love is as big as an ocean,
infinity is the limit.
Working for free every night and day,
she looks always fresh.
Such is the glory of you, mother.

             
              
  
             (You are my strength in life) 

You are the strength to get inspired from 
You are motivation to seek my goal 
Whenever I feel so low and down 
I remember your name and your role 
With you, I feel so patient and calm 
With you, I feel that peace 
When you are there besides me mom 
All my fear gets ceased 
I can never imagine you being away 
I can never imagine finding a way 
Life will surely be rough without you 
Your love is so pure and your love is so true
Mom I so love you!


           (When in the darkness I see)

When there is darkness in the life 
When difficult seems the strive 
Your advice makes me move on 
It inspires me to be so strong 
You sacrifice to see me smile 
You give your all every while 
Not wanting anything in return 
Not waiting for your turn 
You believe in selfless love 
You believe in love so strong 
To you my life my mom 
To you I owe many things 
And I feel proud to belong 
I just love you for what you are!
            

      (Your reflection is enough for me)

Your reflection is enough for me to know 
Your love is silent when you show 
The many things that you do for me 
Gives me all the worldly glee 
I think I can never be like you 
You are so giving in the blue 
Mom I just want to tell you 
That your love matters the most for me
Stay as you are..You are wonderful 
You make my life truly beautiful 
Mom you are the best 
So filled with love and zest! 

                           (close my eyes)

When I close my eyes and do not see you 
I feel that I have lost in all 
Today it's because of your love 
Because of your love, I stand so tall 
Mom your love and your longing in life 
It's a thing that I want all mine 
It will never change I promise you 
It will remain the same in hue 
Mom you are an inspiration in my life 
Know that I so love you 
And respect for what you are
In my life, you are my star!

            (When you are my everything)

You are my everything in life 
You give me so much of happiness 
So many thoughts in my mind 
I know that you are so kind 
You are the shade in the sun 
With you, life is all the more fun 
You are the name for perfection mom 
You teach me lessons to be so strong 
A fighter and a winner that you are 
I can call you my brightest star 
This shines in the horizon so far
Mom you are so perfect and I love you!


        (A thousand Splendid moments)

A thousand splendid moments with you 
That innocence in your eyes 
Of all the lessons, you have given me
Of being so cool and wise 
Mom I can't thank you enough 
For always being there 
You have given your all in life 
And in the way as you care 
Mom you have given me so much 
That I cant really repay 
Just want to confess it to you 
Just want to say
That you are the best mom
I love you for everything 
Mom you are the best!

      
              (The purity of your soul)

That purity of your soul I can see 
That patience to approach everything 
No way life can be complete without you 
No way there can be perfection to being 
Life can change and people also change 
But no one will ever be like you 
You are so pure in your way of giving
As pure as things can be 
Mom no one can ever replace your love 
No one can ever be like you 
You are a source of smile for me
You are an angel in my life 
Thanks for being the way you are
Thanks for all the care!


Post a Comment

0 Comments