True love poems- Poems For True-New poems 2020


2020 True Love Poems

True Love Poems New
All New Poems
Read all❣️

When I think about you


When I think about love,

I only see your face,

There is nothing in my life,

Which can ever replace?

My feelings I have for you,

Do you even have a clue?

That I so love you,

That I so really do,

Yes I love you!


Love is a sense


Love is a sense of being,

Love is what the mind is seeing,

You can't stay without your love in life,

It is truly tough to survive,

Coz love completes life on the whole,

It is the destination, the most important role,

Love is everything for me,

I love you to thee!



  1. When you are in love



When you are in love,

Everything seems special to you,

When you fall in love,

Everything needs a clue,

When you fall in love,

Your heart fills with desire,

There is a feeling of being higher,

Love is a feeling so good,

I am so in love with you!



  • A Pure feeling



Love is a pure feeling of heart,

Love is true when love is new,

Love makes the world go round,

The passion and compassion that surround,

When you fall in love, you are not you,

Everything looks awesome,

Everything looks new!

From my heart, I wish to confess,

That I love you!



  • When things go wrong in life



When things go wrong,

You tell me to be strong,

When I cry in vain,

You are there to share my pain,

When I need you in life,

You are there in my strive

This is pure love you know

May not really show

But I love you so!


My love and you


My love for you is truly pure

Your loving face and that allure,

My love for you is too deep,

It makes my heart go sweep

Your love is my life for sure,

It's so innocent and so pure

I truly love you!



  1. Feelings are there for you



Love is true, and feelings are there,

When someone holds your hand,

And makes you understand

When someone looks deep in your eyes

Makes you feel so wise

Love is an emotion unsaid

It is forever in life

I love you!



  • It is the purest I know



My love is in the purest form when I am with you

My love is in the way of new

The love that I can see in your eyes

I lose myself being not so wise

I love you for what you are

In my life you are the brightest star

When I am with you, I forget myself

Without you, I feel so blue

Things that I do I can't express more

Your love is the reap I want to be sure

Your love is my reason

I love you!


My love is only for you


My love is only live for you

My love it's only for you

You are my life's only dream

And the way that I may bream

Things I do for you I know

But I may not always show

That my love my love is so true

My love for you is also pure

There is a magic that binds me and you

Its kind of an allure

Would love to spend my life with you

And in your name

I love you!


Love needs no reason


Loving needs no reason in life

Loving someone is a state of mind

You are so lost in someone's thought

That you can't think of anything else

All the days that I spent with you

And all the things pretend

The love in your eyes that I can see

I can't see anywhere else

We are just made to be together

Our love will linger in life forever

My love I love you!



  • You bring in my life so much



You being right beside me

I can feel your passion in glee

You being right beside me

I can feel your smile which I am seeing

You being right beside me

I can feel that love all along

Never change your love for me

Let it remain oh so strong

You being with me every way

I think my life has a perfect say

Just stay with me all this life

Without you I can't survive

You are and will remain my love

True love all my life

Baby I am in love with you!


It is amazing with you my love

Its amazing how I feel with you

It's amazing that I am so much in love

Since the time you are in my life

I just have your thoughts in my mind

Baby you have captivated my soul

Just like your heart has a role

Baby you have blown my life

With your sweet ways and vibe

I love you is all I want to confess

My love will never change

It will forever remain this way

Baby I am in love with you

Love that will remain in time

I am so in love with you!


I saw you smiling that day

I saw you smiling the first day
Your smile caught me and my attention
That day I realized that I love you
That day I realized that you are mine
That day something just hit me
I knew that life would change from here
I knew that its first love for sure
Yes, its love and I can see
You loving company feels like
Ecstasy to me
It will stay forever this way in time
Baby I know that this bond will grow
I will be yours forever
I love you so much!


You bought so much of happiness

You bought so much happiness in life
Your love has given me a new smile
All the day that I wish to spent
All the things that I do along
Your love is like music to me
Just like that wonderful song
I wish that this thrives on for life
I wish that love stays this way forever
You have given a reason to me
You have made my life blissful to thee
It's your love that has me going along
It will forever stay so strong
I love you and will be yours forever
I love you so much!


Love is that longing in life

Love is that longing which I see
In your eyes my dear
A longing that makes me think
That yes it's pleasant to near
When I think about bliss
I think about the way I kiss
Yes its pure love with you
Yes, I do truly love you
Your love will never change for me
It will remain this way forever to see
That magical look which you give
Is enough for me to fall in love with you
Baby yes I truly do
I am in love with you
I do love you!

Post a Comment

3 Comments